A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sajjad Yacoob:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sajjad Yacoob is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sajjad Yacoob, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yacoob graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Yacoob has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yacoob accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 11 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sajjad A. Yacoob practice?
Dr. Sajjad Yacoob practices Pediatrics near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians.