A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saju Eapen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saju Eapen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eapen
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saju Eapen, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eapen graduated from T.D. Medical College, Alleppey, Alappuzha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Eapen has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Lewis-Gale Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saju Sebastian Eapen BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Saju S. Eapen practice?
- Dr. Saju Eapen has 1 office location.
Dr. Saju Eapen practices Allergy & Immunology near Roanoke, VA.
See Roanoke Allergists.