Dr. Saju Mathew Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Saju Mathew?

YOU WILL GET WHAT YOU NEED & NEED WHAT YOU GET.

Posted on June 3rd, 2015

HERE IS A DOCTOR FOR TODAY'S TIMES; Knowledgeable, timely, and informative about all areas of the body. Though he refers you to a specialist; he does it ONLY after he informs you of how your body works in a specific area. He is an advocate for wellness! He is excited about what he does and you can be sure that you will get what you need, and NEED what you get. Outstanding!

The doctor you've always wanted

Posted on January 11th, 2014

Wow! Talk about an experience. I just recently moved up to Atlanta and needed to find a new primary care physician. Dr. Mathew sat down with me for a good 45 minutes and we talked about my history, my health, and planned for the future. One thing that I really like about Dr. Mathew was that he did not dictate to me what the next steps would be; Dr. Mathew instead asked what I thought about his recommendation and when I had concerns, he answered them honestly. I see a lot of doctor reviews talking about the office staff; no worries here - they were awesome! Professional and made you feel at ease in no time. Yes, I would absolutely recommend Dr. Mathew to a family member, friend, or stranger.

Posted on July 7th, 2016