Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sakeba Issa
Dr. Sakeba Issa, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hinsdale, IL, with another office in Joliet, IL. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Rheumatology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Issa is affiliated with Silver Cross Hospital and Presence St Joseph Medical Center. Dr. Issa has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Sakeba Issa has the following 2 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Sakeba Issa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hinsdale, IL.
Dr. Bryan Becker
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Hinsdale, IL 0.26 mi29
Dr. Kenneth Moore
Addiction Medicine, Psychiatry, Internal Medicine, Neurology
Burr Ridge, IL 0.37 mi40
Dr. Francis Agnoli
Hinsdale, IL 0.45 mi48