Learn more about Dr. Sakeer Hussain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sakeer Hussain is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hussain
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hussain Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sakeer Hussain, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Hussain graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Aligarh.
Dr. Hussain has 42 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sakeer Hussain MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sakeer Hussain practice?
- Dr. Sakeer Hussain has 7 office locations.
Dr. Sakeer Hussain practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Council Bluffs, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Missouri Valley, IA and Atlantic, IA.
See Council Bluffs Internists, Council Bluffs Hematologists, and Council Bluffs Oncologists.