A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sakeer Hussain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sakeer Hussain, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Hussain graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Aligarh.
Dr. Hussain has 42 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Alegent Health Mercy Hospital-Corning
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hussain accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sakeer Hussain practice?
Dr. Sakeer Hussain practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Clarinda, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Council Bluffs, IA and Nebraska City, NE.
See Clarinda Internists, Clarinda Hematologists, and Clarinda Oncologists.