Learn more about Dr. Sakeer Hussain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sakeer Hussain is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sakeer Hussain, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Lung Cancer
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Hussain graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Aligarh.
Dr. Hussain has 42 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Alegent Health Lakeside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sakeer Hussain MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sakeer Hussain practice?
- Dr. Sakeer Hussain has 11 office locations.
Dr. Sakeer Hussain practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Clarinda, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Council Bluffs, IA and Nebraska City, NE.
See Clarinda Internists, Clarinda Hematologists, and Clarinda Oncologists.