A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sakib Najjar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sakib Najjar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Najjar graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Najjar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital
- Princeton Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sakib Muslih Najjar MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sakib M. Najjar practice?
- Dr. Sakib Najjar has 1 office location.
Dr. Sakib Najjar practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Bluefield, WV.
See Bluefield Internists and Bluefield Cardiologists.