A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sakib Najjar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sakib Najjar is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Najjar
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Najjar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sakib Najjar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Najjar graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Najjar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital
- Bluefield Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sakib Muslih Najjar MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sakib M. Najjar practice?
- Dr. Sakib Najjar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sakib Najjar practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Bluefield, WV.
See Bluefield Internists and Bluefield Cardiologists.