Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sakib Najjar
Dr. Sakib Najjar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bluefield, WV, with another office in Bluefield, WV. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Najjar is affiliated with Bluefield Regional Medical Center, Princeton Community Hospital and Welch Community Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Sakib Najjar has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Sakib Najjar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bluefield, WV.
Dr. Mario Cardona
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Bluefield, WV 0.01 mi54
Dr. Jose Oyco
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Bluefield, WV 0.06 mi56
Dr. Mohammad Rana
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Bluefield, VA 0.52 mi30