Dr. Sakib Qureshi MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 7th, 2016
Great Doctor, Great Person
Dr. Qureshi is a wonderful doctor. He is always attentive and caring. He is honest and empathetic and extremely confident and knowledgeable. He makes me feel extremely comfortable and well taken care of.

October 12th, 2016
Exceptional service
My experience with Dr. Qureshi and his medical team have been nothing short of exceptional. I always feel very taken care of by everyone at his office and especially Dr. Qureshi himself. He exudes compassion and has a genuine interest in his patients well being. And while he is extremely knowledgeable in conventional medicine, he is also quite informed about alternative healing as well - something that I personally find rare in standard medical practice. Everyone at his office is warm, accommodating and friendly and I've always had a great experience when scheduling my appointments. I wish every medical clinic could have a Dr. Qureshi on their team.

September 26th, 2016
I suffered a stroke
I suffered a stroke a little over two years ago and sought out Dr. Qureshi once I completed my rehabilitation and he was very straight with me on what lifestyle changes I needed to make. He has continued to follow up with me and monitor my recovery. I am very appreciative of everything he has done for me.

April 24th, 2016
BEST STROKE NEUROLOGIST IN GEORGIA!!!
The staff at Dr. Qureshi's office is top notch. They promptly return phone calls, make appointments, and handle insurance issues. He is always on time for appointments, and for most of my appointments he took me in early. The nurses who work with him care, and it shows. Now for Dr. Qureshi himself.... He spends the time listening to the problem at hand. I have been to 5 other neurologists before him, with no treatment of my migraine headaches and complex migraines. His research is current not only with medication, but also supplements that may help. He shows you the research behind his approach to treatment and is ready to answer any questions. He NEVER rushes you, or acts like he is above you and doesn't have time for you. Dr. Qureshi is the most professional doctor I have seen. He backs up his talk with actions, and he is humble and gracious in the process. He is not afraid to take that risk when necessary. Hands down, best doctor.

March 23rd, 2016
Big fan!
Dr. Qureshi made tough decisions and worked quickly to ensure I got the life-saving care I needed. He explained treatment, risks, and followed up several times. Big fan!

October 25th, 2015
GREAT DOCTOR
I suffer from cluster migraine headaches. Dr. Qureshi has done wonderfully trying tgo help me with this. When I first went to him, he tried some new medicines for my headaches, and I was able to go for 7 months without a headache. That was great!!! First time that has ever happened since I started having them. This past month has been trying but he is always trying to help. If somethings not working, he will try something else. He will always follow up with you, too.We feel very blessed to have him as our doctor.

October 8th, 2015
This doctor can probably help you if you have minor medical issues but do not go see him if you have serious concerns. He will spend time with you and order tests, but give you no answers.

November 5th, 2014
He's the best!
Dr. Qureshi is the best doctor I have ever been to. He takes the time to listen to what you have to say and is truly dedicated to helping his patients get better. He lets me know what to expect with any medication I might be prescribed and tries to figure out what is best for me and that I am most comfortable with trying. He also offers advice on natural remedies, which I love. I would recommend him to anyone needing a good neurologist and I wish that there were more doctors out there like him.

April 14th, 2014
Thoughtful Approach
Dr. Qureshi listens and takes time to consider different treatment options appropriate to the patient. I have found him to be caring deliberate and thoughtful in his approach to my medical needs!

March 16th, 2014
A great doctor who listens and gives the best medical advice
I had experienced a medical condition, which was never properly diagnosed. Nearly 2 years later, I was found to have a bacteria infection, which I am now certain was the cause for my first medical condition. In any case, it was very difficult to have number of doctors I was consulting believe the condition I had was related to the bacteria infection. When I met Dr. Qureshi, while my wife was consulting him, I asked him a question related to my condition. Even though my wife was the patient, he listened and offered a sound cause for my medical condition, which was never even been suggested by countless other doctors i had seen. Dr. Qureshi is truly a medical professional who takes the time to listen and uses his knowledge to give a sound medical advice.

February 28th, 2014
I saw Dr. Qureshi at Inova Alpha Neurology. He's a kind and courteous healthcare provider who honestly cares about his patients and takes his time to ensure that you have great care. I found him to be very knowledgeable with regards to the treatment of my migraine headaches, and over the course of the two years I saw him, he helped me find a migraine prophylaxis regimen that works well for me. My only sadness with regards to the situation is that he will be leaving the area, hence I will be seeing a new neurologist. To anyone looking for an excellent doctor, I highly recommend making an appointment with Dr. Qureshi.

February 15th, 2014
Great communicator
Dr. Sakib Qureshi takes the time to discuss your personal circumstance and to communicate clearly and accurately. At no time did I feel rushed or as if I were a piece part on a production line. He was willing to answers questions at length and to take the time to ensure you clearly understood his responses. He even took the time to pull up my MRI on the computer and then walk me through what could be learned from the scans. He was polite and personable and I was most impressed and appreciative. This is the only recommendation I have ever written for a doctor.