Neurology

285 Boulevard NE
Ste 345
Atlanta, GA 30312
(404) 653-0039
Locations and availability (1)

|  Thoughtful Approach  |  show details
by DS on Apr 14th, 2014

Dr. Qureshi listens and takes time to consider different treatment options appropriate to the patient. I have found him to be caring deliberate and thoughtful in his approach to my medical needs!

|  A great doctor who listens and gives the best medical advice  |  show details
by Jesse S. on Mar 16th, 2014

I had experienced a medical condition, which was never properly diagnosed. Nearly 2 years later, I was found to have a bacteria infection, which I am now certain was the cause for my first medical condition. In any case, it was very difficult to have number of doctors I was consulting believe the condition I had was related to the bacteria infection. When I met Dr. Qureshi, while my wife was consulting him, I asked him a question related to my condition. Even though my wife was the patient, he listened and offered a sound cause for my medical condition, which was never even been suggested by countless other doctors i had seen. Dr. Qureshi is truly a medical professional who takes the time to listen and uses his knowledge to give a sound medical advice.

|  show details
Feb 28th, 2014

I saw Dr. Qureshi at Inova Alpha Neurology. He's a kind and courteous healthcare provider who honestly cares about his patients and takes his time to ensure that you have great care. I found him to be very knowledgeable with regards to the treatment of my migraine headaches, and over the course of the two years I saw him, he helped me find a migraine prophylaxis regimen that works well for me. My only sadness with regards to the situation is that he will be leaving the area, hence I will be seeing a new neurologist. To anyone looking for an excellent doctor, I highly recommend making an appointment with Dr. Qureshi.

|  Great communicator  |  show details
by Walker E. on Feb 15th, 2014

Dr. Sakib Qureshi takes the time to discuss your personal circumstance and to communicate clearly and accurately. At no time did I feel rushed or as if I were a piece part on a production line. He was willing to answers questions at length and to take the time to ensure you clearly understood his responses. He even took the time to pull up my MRI on the computer and then walk me through what could be learned from the scans. He was polite and personable and I was most impressed and appreciative. This is the only recommendation I have ever written for a doctor.

|  Outstanding Physician  |  show details
by Erin S. on Jan 28th, 2014

Dr. Qureshi is an outstanding physician. He is professional and intelligent, as he actually takes time to listen to his patients. Dr. Qureshi works with you to develop a plan of care that meets or exceeds current standards, and he takes into consideration the unique needs of each individual patient. I couldn't be more pleased with this physician...wish there were more like him!

|  Great Doctor!  |  show details
Jan 22nd, 2014

I met Dr. Qureshi after experiencing migraines for the first time at age 43. He listens, accommodates your preferences, and is very knowledgeable. I was lucky to have him as my doctor for 2 years. My new dr (only because Dr. Qureshi is re-locating) will have a lot to live up to!

|  One of the Best!  |  show details
by Belinda A. on Jan 22nd, 2014

Dr. Qureshi has impressive bedside manners and is extremely knowledgeable. He genuinely cares about his patients and that is such a rarity in this day and time. I highly recommend him.

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
by Kelly on Jan 8th, 2014

I would highly recommend Dr. Qureshi. His manner is kind and compassionate, and he takes time to understand your issues. I've never felt rushed, and he is always willing to answer questions and explain treatments. I appreciate that he did not push medications on me, but recommended them when appropriate. He also suggests more holistic approaches like diet and lifestyle changes, which made a huge difference in my overall well-being. When I had questions about supplements that he was unfamiliar with, he researched them and ultimately determined that they would be helpful to me. I have been Dr. Qureshi's patient for about a year, and am feeling better than I have in the past six years.

|  show details
by Susan T on Dec 6th, 2013

Excellent doctor! Would definitely recommend!

|  Wonderful doctor, good practice  |  show details
by Dylan on Nov 19th, 2013

I found Dr. Qureshi to be professional, intelligent, as well as compassionate and with good bed side manner. He helped me through complex issues and I have recommended him wholeheartedly to family and friends who have also needed neurology consultation. Staff was plus and minus, but didn't take away from a good experience overall for me.

|  HORRIBLE DOCTOR  |  show details
Nov 5th, 2013

HE’S NOT A GREAT DOCTOR AT ALL HAD A HORRIBLE EXPEIRENCE. HE DOES NOT LISTEN AND DOES NOT CARE ABOUT THE PATIENT. HE RUSHES YOU AND HE DIDN’T LISTEN TO MY SITUATION HE THINKS HE KNOWS BETTER! I HATE WHEN DOCTORS DON’T LISTEN TO PATIENT CONCERNS! HE WAS NOT HELPFUL HE WAS A WASTE OF TIME!

|  Wonderful Experience-Great Physician  |  show details
by LH on Jun 10th, 2013

I would definitely choose this physician again. He is super positive and cares about my quality of life and how my condition affects it. He has a team approach when it comes to my treatment plan (him,myself, drug therapy if needed and holistic techniques). My first appointment was very in-depth and I never felt rushed to hurry it along. I have seen him 7 times since the first appointment and all appointments have been very productive and not a waste of my money. I have been seeing Dr. Qureshi for almost a year and I am very pleased with him and his staff.

|  Excellent doctor  |  show details
by Elba. Gorcuera. Sanchez on Mar 15th, 2013

My name Elba. and. Qureshi Md. My neurologist , thank you very much. No more collapses,faintings,sad and painfulls experiences with the accurate diagnosis .I had hemorrage subaracnoide. in the past. After that I never care myself. Now I am feeling much better .God bless you.

|  My favorite Doctor  |  show details
by Debbi Rourk on Feb 21st, 2013

Dr. Qureshi has been a life saver for me. I have suffered migraines my whole life. Thanks to him I have finally found relief and am able to live a normal life. I would (and do) recommend Dr. Q to anyone suffering for headaches. Thank you, thank you, thank you, Dr. Q!!