A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sakina Kadakia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sakina Kadakia, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Emergency Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kadakia graduated from Rosalind Franklin U Of Medicine.
Dr. Kadakia has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sakina Sayeed Kadakia MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sakina S. Kadakia practice?
- Dr. Sakina Kadakia has 5 office locations.
Dr. Sakina Kadakia practices Emergency Medicine and Sports Medicine near Glenview, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Brighton, MI.
See Glenview Emergency Physicians and Glenview Sports Medicine Doctors.