Learn more about Dr. Sakina Kadakia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sakina Kadakia, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Emergency Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kadakia graduated from Rosalind Franklin U Of Medicine.
Dr. Kadakia has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kadakia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sakina S. Kadakia practice?
Dr. Sakina Kadakia practices Emergency Medicine, Sports Medicine, Emergency Medical Services, Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine near Glenview, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Brighton, MI.
See Glenview Emergency Physicians, Glenview Orthopedic Surgeons, and Glenview Family Physicians.