A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sakina Kamal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sakina Kamal is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kamal graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Kamal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- D C H Regional Medical Center
- Pickens County Medical Center Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kamal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sakina A. Kamal practice?
Dr. Sakina Kamal practices Cardiology near Northport, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Fayette, AL and Tuscaloosa, AL.
See Northport Cardiologists.