A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sakina Kamal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sakina Kamal is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kamal
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Kamal Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kamal graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Kamal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- D C H Regional Medical Center
- Pickens County Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sakina A Kamal MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Sakina A. Kamal practice?
- Dr. Sakina Kamal has 1 office location.
Dr. Sakina Kamal practices Cardiology near Northport, AL.
See Northport Cardiologists.