Jan 19th, 2016

Best doctor ever

by Gayle S. on Dec 27th, 2015

Dr. Khalidi is a warm and very caring doctor. She is very professional and treats each patient with respect and concern. You could do no better than to put yourself in her hands.

Malpractice show details Malpractice
Aug 3rd, 2015

I have had 8 surgeries to repair her misdiagnosis and injury caused during a vaginal ultrasound.

Wonderful MD show details Wonderful MD
by Regina H of Cape Coral on Jul 8th, 2015

By far, best MD I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with!

Best Gyn in town show details Best Gyn in town
Feb 5th, 2015

Highly recommended. Amazing physician. Always willing to listen. Clean office. Full of smiles.

Feb 4th, 2015

As a long time patient, I have always been very happy with Dr. Khalidi. She is a very caring physician who is always willing to listen to my concerns. I would highly recommend Dr. Khalidi and her office.

Impersonal and not compassionate show details Impersonal and not compassionate
Jul 2nd, 2014

it takes a smart and gifted doctor to try and resolve the health issue you may be having and come to a diagnosis .Dr. Kahlidi seems to struggle in this area of expertise .She doesn't have compassion for your pain and I found her to be extremely disconnected . Her staff seems nice at first but later only to find out they are a group of immature and unprofessional women who don't want to be bothered in assisting you . I do not recommend her at all . I don't like to say anything bad about anyone but I hate to see people waste their time and not receive the quality service which they so much deserve .

Dr. Khalidi is Amazing! show details Dr. Khalidi is Amazing!
Nov 5th, 2013

What a great doctor! I highly recommend Dr. Khalidi - she is very kind and professional. I was very nervous at my appointment and she put me at ease. I felt comfortable asking her questions. Her staff was great as well. Port Charlotte is lucky to have her, and I'm never going anywhere else!

Front Medical Office Administration show details Front Medical Office Administration
by K. M.Davis on Jul 18th, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Khaladi about 6 years ago. She is one of the best Dr's I've ever had. Dr. Khaladi is a patient and extremely caring person who takes the time to really listen, she has saved my life ! Before being taken care of by her, I was having personal issues, and she helped me overcome them, she makes sure to follow up as well. I have great respect for her. I always brag about what a great Dr. and person she is to everyone. Thank you Dr. Khalidi

Best Doctor in the US...in my opinion :) show details Best Doctor in the US...in my opinion :)
Aug 13th, 2012

Dr. Khalidi is awesome and I would recommend her to anyone having problems that need an accurate diagnosis. I suffered for over 25 years with problems. No doctors had an explanation. Dr. Khalidi immediately ordered tests and diagnosed me accurately. She took time to talk to me about my diagnosis and was patient at every visit and gave me time to explain how I had been feeling. She has an awesome bedside manner and a great memory. You will be more than just a "number". Try her and it will be the best decision you have ever made!

Jul 6th, 2012

I am very impressed with Dr Khalidi. She is so sweet.

Great Physician show details Great Physician
Jun 1st, 2012

She has a great bedside manner and is very professional. She performed surgery on me, and she was prompt in making her rounds to check on me. I did not feel like a number with her, I acutally felt like a patient being cared for by her physician. She is a great doctor and person.

Terrific Physician show details Terrific Physician
Jun 8th, 2008

A very knowledgeable and sweet OB/GYN. In the Charlotte county area, Dr. Khalidi is always highly recommended for all gynecological needs. She is an exceptional physician and I have always enjoyed having her as my OB/GYN. She is in a league of her own.

A great doctor! show details A great doctor!
Feb 28th, 2008

Dr. Khalidi, is by far a very thorough, caring and approachable physician. One thing that I admire is that after all these years, when you make an appointment you see her, not an ARNP, not an assistant. You see Dr. Khalidi herself, that to me speaks volumes, you aren't passed on to someone else. All in all, a great physician and office environment.