inactive

Dr. Sakrepatna Manohara MD Patient Reviews

• Psychiatry Bakersfield, CA

1.5

June 11th, 2011
My appointment with Dr. Manohara was horrible. On my initial appointment he only spent 12 minutes with me, repeatedly asked what medications I was on and yawned during the whole thing. I was trying to describe my symptoms and he looked at me and said, oh, are you ___? I thought he was the doctor and he was supposed to diagnose me! At the end of my appointment I was waiting for the office staff to get some samples for me and a woman that worked there came out from behind the counter and started screaming at another paitent. The paitent had a question for one of the doctors and was very calm and polite, but this woman started screaming at him for no apparent reason. The office was also filthy. The walls had dirt marks around areas that had once held pictures and there are cheap plastic folding chairs in the waiting room.This was my first visit to a psychiatrist and it was a traumatic one. I will never return here. Avoid this place at all costs!

February 5th, 2011