A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sakti Das:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sakti Das, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Das graduated from Calcutta Medical College.
Dr. Das has 1 hospital affiliations:
- UC Davis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sakti Prosad Das MD is a male Urologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Sakti P. Das practice?
- Dr. Sakti Das has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sakti Das practices Urology near Emeryville, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Martinez, CA.
See Emeryville Urologists.