A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sal Girardi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Girardi
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Girardi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sal Girardi, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Girardi graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Girardi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sal Girardi MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Sal Girardi practice?
- Dr. Sal Girardi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sal Girardi practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near New York, NY.
See New York Physiatrists.