A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sal Girardi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sal Girardi, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Girardi graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Girardi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sal Girardi MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Sal Girardi practice?
- Dr. Sal Girardi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sal Girardi practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near New York, NY.
See New York Physiatrists.