Dr. Sal Laforgia Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sal Laforgia?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

May 24th, 2016

Waited for months, then no doctor the day of my appointment.

Made an appointment months in advance. On the day of my appointment, Dr. LaForgia was on vacation. I was referred to his PA for my first visit and I was not impressed.

August 26th, 2015

Won't come here based on reviews on this page !

this doctor was recommended by a friend. I work for surgeons so I do my research before settling on any doctor. These reviews are really horrible ! Any office with a rude staff should do some damage control and either re-train the employee or let them go. Rudeness should NEVER be tolerated especially in a doctor's office ! If I hear one of my staff members being less than friendly, they are called into my office and spoken to ASAP.

July 30th, 2015

What does Dr. LaForgia look like?

Too hard to get appointments. Staff is discourteous. This doctor, I think, has too many patients and is relying way TOO much on his nurse practitioner. Believe it or not, I didn't even get to see the doctor at my appt. The nurse practitioner did a mole check and that was that.

May 30th, 2015

Dr. Laforgia is one of the best, however, my family will not go back because the receptionist is rude, extremely unkind, and really should not be working with patients of any kind.

May 9th, 2013

customer (not patient)

As far as a surgeon, he is NOT a surgeon - he wanted to do a surgical procedure on me and I walked out!!! If you want to spend the day sitting around his office with many frustrated customers, go see him. The reason being, his nurse makes her OWN selection who is next, regardless of appointments!!! She is miss attitude personified!!! And he couldn't care less while walks around looking like an idiot with that stupid magnifier on his head trying toimpress his customers!!!

February 22nd, 2010

Quality care

Knows his field;highly satisfied with his care

May 19th, 2017