inactive

Salaam T Alobeidy MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 4th, 2016
A Caring Physician
When I moved here I had been directed to several Pulmonologists before I ( thankfully) was told of Dr. Alobeidi. He is a Doctors Doctor.

January 24th, 2015
Dr. Alobeidy
I've seen several Pulmonary Specialist in the past. The search stopped with Dr. Alobeidy. He is by far the best. He is well informed and has a kind bedside manner. I highly recommend him. His staff is Friendly and Efficient as well. Overall, A+

January 15th, 2015
An extremely happy, well rested patient!
Finding Dr. Alobeidy was a GIFT!!! He is the most compassionate doctor I have EVER had the pleasure of caring for my health. I could go on and on and on about how fond I am of him. Because of him, I now have the best night's sleep I have had in 15-20 years! He truly cares for his patients' well-being. Also, Mike, his respiratory therapist on site is equally compassionate, thorough and kind.

December 30th, 2011
Great MD
He spent more time explaining my issue on my first visit than my previous doctor spent in all appointments combined. Dr. Alobeidy made me feel important and that he could help me get better. I would tell anyone how great he is and go to him and he will help you.

May 3rd, 2011
Exceptional Doctor!
Dr Alobeidy is a life saver! He is caring, listens to you, gets you in quickly when needed, even calls you after hours if necessary. Have referred a lot of friends to him. He is wonderful!

January 5th, 2011
Disappointed Patient...
Took the sleep study exactly 4 weeks ago. The technician said my doctor would get the results in a week or 2 max. I have been reading online and 5 - 14 days is average. 4 weeks later the office still does not have the results. My next scheduled appointment is in 3 weeks to hopefully get the results. No rush or sense of urgency by anyone there to get the results of the sleep study. So 7 weeks to get results for sleep apnea. I don't think I am asking for too much?

November 3rd, 2009
I feel he is great if not for him I may not have my husband today He pulled him out of blood clot to lung. He is the only one for my family !!!! Myself , son mother allse him