Dr. Salaam Alobeidy Is this you?

A Caring Physician

Posted on November 4th, 2016

When I moved here I had been directed to several Pulmonologists before I ( thankfully) was told of Dr. Alobeidi. He is a Doctors Doctor.

Dr. Alobeidy

Posted on January 24th, 2015

I've seen several Pulmonary Specialist in the past. The search stopped with Dr. Alobeidy. He is by far the best. He is well informed and has a kind bedside manner. I highly recommend him. His staff is Friendly and Efficient as well. Overall, A+

An extremely happy, well rested patient!

Posted on January 15th, 2015

Finding Dr. Alobeidy was a GIFT!!! He is the most compassionate doctor I have EVER had the pleasure of caring for my health. I could go on and on and on about how fond I am of him. Because of him, I now have the best night's sleep I have had in 15-20 years! He truly cares for his patients' well-being. Also, Mike, his respiratory therapist on site is equally compassionate, thorough and kind.

Great MD

Posted on December 30th, 2011

He spent more time explaining my issue on my first visit than my previous doctor spent in all appointments combined. Dr. Alobeidy made me feel important and that he could help me get better. I would tell anyone how great he is and go to him and he will help you.

Exceptional Doctor!

Posted on May 3rd, 2011

Dr Alobeidy is a life saver! He is caring, listens to you, gets you in quickly when needed, even calls you after hours if necessary. Have referred a lot of friends to him. He is wonderful!

Disappointed Patient...

Posted on January 5th, 2011

Took the sleep study exactly 4 weeks ago. The technician said my doctor would get the results in a week or 2 max. I have been reading online and 5 - 14 days is average. 4 weeks later the office still does not have the results. My next scheduled appointment is in 3 weeks to hopefully get the results. No rush or sense of urgency by anyone there to get the results of the sleep study. So 7 weeks to get results for sleep apnea. I don't think I am asking for too much?

Posted on November 3rd, 2009

I feel he is great if not for him I may not have my husband today He pulled him out of blood clot to lung. He is the only one for my family !!!! Myself , son mother allse him

Posted on February 22nd, 2016