A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saladin Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saladin Cooper is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Cooper has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Broward General Medical Center
- Truman Medical Center Hospital Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saladin At Cooper MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Saladin A. Cooper practice?
- Dr. Saladin Cooper has 4 office locations.
Dr. Saladin Cooper practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Kansas City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.