A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salah Abdelhai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salah Abdelhai, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Abdelhai graduated from University Of Alexandria.
Dr. Abdelhai has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salah Ahmed Abdelhai MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Salah A. Abdelhai practice?
- Dr. Salah Abdelhai has 1 office location.
Dr. Salah Abdelhai practices Internal Medicine near Bloomsburg, PA.
See Bloomsburg Internists.