A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salah Alandary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salah Alandary is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alandary
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salah Alandary, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Pulmonary Function Test
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Alandary graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Alandary has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mease Countryside Hospital
- Largo Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salah Fouad Alandary MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Salah F. Alandary practice?
- Dr. Salah Alandary has 1 office location.
Dr. Salah Alandary practices Pulmonary Disease near Largo, FL.
See Largo Pulmonologists.