Dr. Salah Alandary MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 6 reviews

January 7th, 2015
I survived!
He saved my life. I had H1N1 and would have died if not for him.

August 23rd, 2013
nuturing, compassionate, excellent doctor!
Dr. Alandary was one of the doctors who saved my life after I stopped breathing twice. At the hospital he sat and spent much time explaining my condition, present and future treatment and calming my anxiety because of my near death experience which might reoccur. He suggested a rehab facility after my hospitalization which was enormously beneficial for my emotional as well as my physical well being`. He is a caring, no nonsense, empathetic, no rush doctor who spends as much time as is necessary with his patients. He is like the old fashioned doctors who weren't concerned as much with money nor ruled by insurance company time constraints per patient--quality time per patient versus volume patients. I would strongly recommend him. He is an excellent, warmhearted pulmonologist whose main concern is me, his patient.

April 24th, 2013
This jerk saw my mother at Largo Medical Center and was one of the most uncaring, insensitive doctors I've met yet. A doctor works for the patient and not the other way around and wouldn't make time to listen and get a baseline of her overall health. When asked if we could have a copy of the papers he was citing on a medication he didn't like, he threw them at us. Do not let this individual treat you!

May 17th, 2010
Snake oil salesman
This lousy "doctor" will milk your insurance company until they stop paying then as soon as that drys up, so does his care. Plays god with patients lives, this man i doubt even had a legitimate doctors degree. A Pure snake oil sailsman

January 12th, 2010
Knowledgeable and Compassionate Doctor
Dr. Alandary is not only a skilled physician but a compassionate and caring person. Anyone who thinks otherwise doesn't know him at all.

January 6th, 2009
Very Disappointed with this doctor...Do Not recommend him
i am very disappointed with this doctor. i do not like him as a doctor or as a person.