A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salah Almokadem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salah Almokadem is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Almokadem
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Almokadem Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salah Almokadem, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Almokadem graduated from University Of Alexandria.
Dr. Almokadem has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salah Almokadem DO and MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Salah Almokadem practice?
- Dr. Salah Almokadem has 3 office locations.
Dr. Salah Almokadem practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Hershey, PA.
Additional practice locations include: State College, PA.
See Hershey Internists and Hershey Oncologists.