A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salah Almokadem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salah Almokadem, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Almokadem graduated from University Of Alexandria.
Dr. Almokadem has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salah Almokadem DO and MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Salah Almokadem practice?
- Dr. Salah Almokadem has 1 office location.
Dr. Salah Almokadem practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Hershey, PA.
See Hershey Internists and Hershey Oncologists.