A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salah Bibi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salah Bibi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salah Bibi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Bibi graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Bibi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Emanuel Medical Center
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salah S Bibi MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Salah S. Bibi practice?
- Dr. Salah Bibi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Salah Bibi practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Internists and Modesto Infectious Disease Doctors.