Dr. Salahuddin Bibi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Salahuddin Bibi?

5 Ratings with 1 Comment

Neutral

Showing 5 Ratings with 1 Comment

July 8th, 2017

This doctor scared me

I was referred to this physican because my local doctors thought he was smart but I was also warned that he didn't always treat patients well. I went to the apt with an open mind and the first apt the doctor was okay he helped me but was making fun of his less alert patients saying most of his patients were vegetables and at the end of their life that I was actually a live patient. It made me uncomfortable but I stayed quiet because I was warned to do so. The next apt he came in and I could tell he was in a bad mood so I was nervous to really open up. I asked him how he was doing and he said he was tired that some doctors believed in kindness but that he believed in violence and that he wished he could hit patients and doctors a like with two by fours. He then named on of my doctors as a doctor he would like to harm. I was scared so I let it go and didn't really feel comfortable saying much but I did let his nurse know I didn't feel very comfortable with follow up. My other doctors didn't seem suprised by this interaction at all. Dr. Bibi also said as long as her perscibed for patient's he could still get large bonus's and treat them any which way without getting in trouble. I worry that an elderly patient or a really sick patient may face something like this with this doctor.

July 8th, 2017