A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salah Din:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salah Din is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salah Din, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Din graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Din has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Central Florida Regional Hospital
- Florida Hospital Fish Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salah Din MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Salah Din practice?
- Dr. Salah Din has 1 office location.
Dr. Salah Din practices Cardiovascular Disease near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Cardiologists.