A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salah Din:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salah Din is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Din
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Din Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salah Din, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Din graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Din has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
- Florida Hospital Kissimmee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salah Ud Din MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Salah U. Din practice?
- Dr. Salah Din has 3 office locations.
Dr. Salah Din practices Cardiovascular Disease near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orange City, FL and Sanford, FL.
See Orlando Cardiologists.