A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salah Din:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salah Din is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Din
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Din Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salah Din, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Din graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Din has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
- Florida Hospital Kissimmee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salah Ud Din MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Salah U. Din practice?
- Dr. Salah Din has 1 office location.
Dr. Salah Din practices Cardiovascular Disease near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Cardiologists.