A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salah Din:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salah Din is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Din
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salah Din, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Din graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Din has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
- Florida Hospital Kissimmee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salah Ud Din MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Salah U. Din practice?
- Dr. Salah Din has 1 office location.
Dr. Salah Din practices Cardiovascular Disease near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Cardiologists.