Cardiologists

7300 Sandlake Commons Blvd
Ste 321
Orlando, FL 32819
407-351-8222
Locations and availability (2)

Jan 21st, 2012

Dr. Din is very professional but yet very caring. He will give you as much time as he can during the office visit. He answers quesitons and makes you feel very comfortable.

Oct 1st, 2011

Dr Din is the most caring doctor I have ever been too. All his diagnoses are correct. He spends time with you and explainsall the details. He does not do tests just to do them he makes sure they are really needed. I have been seeing him for over 4 years now and would never change. All doctors should be as caring as he is.

|  Dr. Din is great.  |  show details
by Bruce on Apr 14th, 2010

I have seen many cardiologists in my lifetime and he is by far the best. He went the extra mile to assure me and him that my heart issues were under control. He cares about his patients. I would highly recommend him to anyone in the Orlando area.

Dec 30th, 2009

DR.salah u. din is a great doctor he would care of me as he would take care of his owne familey member , DR salah u. din wuold spend enough time with me and make sure he answer all my qustions , thank you dr. salah as been agreat doctor for ever thank you very much .