A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salah Elsaharty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salah Elsaharty is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Elsaharty
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Elsaharty Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salah Elsaharty, MBBS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Elsaharty graduated from University Of Cairo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Elsaharty has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
- Community Hospital Anderson & Madsn Co
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salah Elsaharty MBBS and MD is a male Urologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Salah Elsaharty practice?
- Dr. Salah Elsaharty has 1 office location.
Dr. Salah Elsaharty practices Urology near Anderson, IN.
See Anderson Urologists.