A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salah Elsaharty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salah Elsaharty is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salah Elsaharty, MBBS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Elsaharty graduated from University Of Cairo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Elsaharty has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
- Community Hospital Anderson & Madsn Co
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salah A Elsaharty MBBS and MD is a male Urologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Salah A. Elsaharty practice?
- Dr. Salah Elsaharty has 3 office locations.
Dr. Salah Elsaharty practices Urology near Anderson, IN.
See Anderson Urologists.