A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salah Elsaharty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salah Elsaharty is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Elsaharty
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Elsaharty Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salah Elsaharty, MBBS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Elsaharty graduated from University Of Cairo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Elsaharty has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
- Community Hospital Anderson & Madsn Co
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salah Elsaharty MBBS and MD is a male Urologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Salah Elsaharty practice?
- Dr. Salah Elsaharty has 3 office locations.
Dr. Salah Elsaharty practices Urology near Anderson, IN.
See Anderson Urologists.