A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salah Fares:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Fares graduated from University Of Tishreen, Lattakia.
Dr. Fares has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salah Fares MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Salah Fares practice?
- Dr. Salah Fares has 4 office locations.
Dr. Salah Fares practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI.
See Troy Hospitalists and Troy Internists.