A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salah Sherif:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salah Sherif, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherif graduated from University Of Cairo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sherif has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Redbud Community Hospital
- Biggs-Gridley Memorial Hospital
- Highlands Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salah Abdel Gelil Sherif MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Salah A. Sherif practice?
- Dr. Salah Sherif has 5 office locations.
Dr. Salah Sherif practices Internal Medicine near Roseville, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Andreas, CA and Carmichael, CA.
See Roseville Internists.