A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salaheddine Tomeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salaheddine Tomeh, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Tomeh graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Tomeh has 8 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- St Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salaheddine Tomeh MD is a male Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Salaheddine Tomeh practice?
- Dr. Salaheddine Tomeh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Salaheddine Tomeh practices Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.