A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salaheddine Tomeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salaheddine Tomeh, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Tomeh graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Tomeh has 8 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- St Joseph's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tomeh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 4 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 23 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Salaheddine Tomeh practice?
Dr. Salaheddine Tomeh practices Surgery, Trauma Surgery, and Vascular Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.