A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salahuddin Aschrafnia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salahuddin Aschrafnia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aschrafnia
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aschrafnia Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Aschrafnia graduated from Heinrich-Heine-Universitaet Dusseldorf. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Aschrafnia has 1 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salahuddin Said Aschrafnia MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Salahuddin S. Aschrafnia practice?
- Dr. Salahuddin Aschrafnia has 1 office location.
Dr. Salahuddin Aschrafnia practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Redondo Beach, CA.
See Redondo Beach Primary Care Doctors and Redondo Beach General Practitioners.