A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salahuddin Aschrafnia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salahuddin Aschrafnia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aschrafnia
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Aschrafnia Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Aschrafnia graduated from Heinrich-Heine-Universitaet Dusseldorf. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Aschrafnia has 1 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salahuddin Said Aschrafnia MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Salahuddin S. Aschrafnia practice?
- Dr. Salahuddin Aschrafnia has 1 office location.
Dr. Salahuddin Aschrafnia practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Redondo Beach, CA.
See Redondo Beach Family Physicians and Redondo Beach Primary Care Doctors.