A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salam Ishak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salam Ishak is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salam Ishak, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ishak graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Ishak has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Riverside Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salam Ghanim Ishak MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Salam G. Ishak practice?
- Dr. Salam Ishak has 6 office locations.
Dr. Salam Ishak practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Riverside, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hemet, CA and Wildomar, CA.
See Riverside Internists and Riverside Nephrologists.