A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salam Ishak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salam Ishak, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ishak graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Ishak has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Brandon Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ishak accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Community Health Group - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan