Dr. Salam Jafar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Salam Jafar?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 18th, 2012

Very knowledgeable, caring doctor

Dr. Jafar is an expert in the field of Radiation. He is thorough and answered all my questions prior to my starting prostate cancer radiation, during the 43 radiation treatments, and following the treatments. He has multiple offices where he sees patients including St. Joeseph Mercy Hospital in Ypsilanti, MI and Canton, MI. He recommended that I see him at the Canton office because they had more modern radiation equipment than at the hospital. As a side issue, on one of my visits I had an ugly growth on my forehead that I planed to see a dermatologist about. Dr. Jafar looked at it and said it was due to dry skin. He suggested rubbing t with vitamin e oil. I did that for two weeks and the growth fell off of my forehead. This was "above and beyound" the radiation treatment I came to see him about. However, he saved me the time and expense of a visit to a dermatologist to remove the growth.

August 29th, 2011

Good, caring doctor

I found Dr. Jafar to be caring and competent. He spent the time needed with me and was upbeat and kind.His nurse (in Canton office) was very compassionate and helpful during this difficult time of treatment.

August 21st, 2010

yuk

bad cutomer service, yells at staff....does not want to check films needed for treatment. This is abig part of the job to make sure the radiation is going into the right place....not a nice man

December 21st, 2011

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.