Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Salam Yatooma
Dr. Salam Yatooma, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in El Cajon, CA, with another office in La Mesa, CA. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Yatooma is affiliated with Providence Little Co of Mary Medical Center San Pedro, Sharp Memorial Hospital and Providence Little Co of Mary Medical Center Torrance. He speaks English.
Dr. Salam Yatooma has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Salam Yatooma is similar to the following 3 Doctors near El Cajon, CA.
Dr. Philip Pailey
Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology
El Cajon, CA 0.45 mi41
Dr. Fereshteh Jahanpanah
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
El Cajon, CA 2.04 mi33
Dr. Alfredo Ratniewski
El Cajon, CA 2.20 mi33