A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saleem Akbar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saleem Akbar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saleem Akbar, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Akbar graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Akbar has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Medical Center Of Mckinney
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saleem Akbar MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Saleem Akbar practice?
- Dr. Saleem Akbar has 1 office location.
Dr. Saleem Akbar practices Cardiovascular Disease near Allen, TX.
See Allen Cardiologists.