A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saleem Akhtar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saleem Akhtar is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Akhtar graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Akhtar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saleem Akhtar DO is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Saleem Akhtar practice?
- Dr. Saleem Akhtar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Saleem Akhtar practices Internal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists.