Dr. Saleem Aman Is this you?

4.8

caring

Posted on January 19th, 2017

listens

Very good doctor.

Posted on January 1st, 2017

Dr. Aman visited me while I was in the hospital having just had hip replacement surgery. I loved his bedside manner and professionalism. We instantly hit it off. It was nice knowing he was looking in on me to see I was okay after this surgery.

Very comforting and caring.

Posted on January 25th, 2012

I totally trust Dr. Amanda 100% with my life. He start as my doctor when I was seeing a different doctor that didn't follow through with me after I was diagnosed with a blood clot. Dr. Aman came to see me in the hospital, took excellent care of me and from that moment on he has been my doctor. I have referred him to many of my friends and family. Some of them are now seeing him too. Even though his office has moved further from my house, I gladly go the extra distance to see him. He is so caring friendly. He makes you feel comfortable and never judges you. He is by FAR the best doctor I have ever seen.

Posted on January 23rd, 2012

Dr. Aman gives me his full attention when I am with him. He listens to what I say and never rushes me. I appreciate that he tries to see things from my perspective. He is one of the most caring and approachable doctors I have ever had in my 70 years of life.

Posted on January 12th, 2012

Dr. Aman is a compassionate caring doctor who has taken time to educate and listen to what I (patient) is saying. In the past one year since I have started to see him, he has made every effort and gone beyond my expectations as to the care a doctor should be giving his patients.

Excellent bedside manner.

Posted on January 10th, 2012

Dr. Aman makes it enjoyable to go to the doctor. He makes you feel like a person instead of just another dollar sign. I believe he truly enjoys his job and always has my best interest at heart. I also like that he doesnt push trial medications. He has an excellent bedside manner and really truly cares!

Posted on September 6th, 2011

He is reliable and very good doctor

Posted on June 23rd, 2011

He has been treating my husband for cancer. He is the most caring doctor my husband has ever had. He is also very supportive of the entire family. I can't believe how uplifted and positive my husband is after seeing him. He is also not afraid to admit that God is the ultimate healer and we should never worry about tomorrow, but to enjoy every single day.

Excellent Physician

Posted on February 23rd, 2011

I cannot say enough about the bedside manner of Dr. Shah while I was hospialized. I was his patient while hospitalized at WFH-Franklin. I would recommend him to anyone seeking an Internal Medicine physician. He took the time to explain everything and assured I understood and was careful to make the best decision in my care.

Posted on February 4th, 2010

He has a great personality and really listens to what you are saying.

Posted on March 7th, 2017