A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saleem Azad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Azad
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Azad Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saleem Azad, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Azad graduated from University of Kerala Medical College.
Dr. Azad has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
- Oakwood Annapolis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saleem Azad BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Radiologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Saleem Azad practice?
- Dr. Saleem Azad has 1 office location.
Dr. Saleem Azad practices Radiology near Wayne, MI.
See Wayne Radiologists.