A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saleem Azad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saleem Azad, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Azad graduated from University of Kerala Medical College.
Dr. Azad has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
- Oakwood Annapolis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saleem Azad BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Radiologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Saleem Azad practice?
- Dr. Saleem Azad has 1 office location.
Dr. Saleem Azad practices Radiology near Wayne, MI.
See Wayne Radiologists.