A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saleem Chughtai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saleem Chughtai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saleem Chughtai, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chughtai graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Chughtai has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Regional Medical Center
- Texas Health Cleburne
- Brownsville Doctors Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saleem Zia Chughtai BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Saleem Z. Chughtai practice?
- Dr. Saleem Chughtai has 1 office location.
Dr. Saleem Chughtai practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Brownsville, TX.
See Brownsville Radiologists.