Learn more about Dr. Saleem Ishaque:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saleem Ishaque is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ishaque
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ishaque Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saleem Ishaque, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ishaque graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon.
Dr. Ishaque has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Sharp Mesa Vista Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saleem Ishaque MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Saleem Ishaque practice?
- Dr. Saleem Ishaque has 6 office locations.
Dr. Saleem Ishaque practices Psychiatry near National City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: El Cajon, CA and Chula Vista, CA.
See National City Psychiatrists.