A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saleem Ishaque:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saleem Ishaque is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ishaque
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Ishaque Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saleem Ishaque, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ishaque graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon.
Dr. Ishaque has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Sharp Mesa Vista Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saleem Ishaque MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Saleem Ishaque practice?
- Dr. Saleem Ishaque has 6 office locations.
Dr. Saleem Ishaque practices Psychiatry near National City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: El Cajon, CA and Chula Vista, CA.
See National City Psychiatrists.