A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saleem Ishaque:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saleem Ishaque is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saleem Ishaque, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ishaque graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon.
Dr. Ishaque has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Sharp Mesa Vista Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saleem Ishaque MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Saleem Ishaque practice?
- Dr. Saleem Ishaque has 2 office locations.
Dr. Saleem Ishaque practices Psychiatry near National City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: El Cajon, CA.
See National City Psychiatrists.