A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saleem Nasir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saleem Nasir is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nasir
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nasir Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saleem Nasir, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nasir graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Nasir has 3 hospital affiliations:
- City Hospital Center Elmhurst
- Queens Hospital Center
- Elmhurst Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saleem Ullah Nasir MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Saleem U. Nasir practice?
- Dr. Saleem Nasir has 1 office location.
Dr. Saleem Nasir practices Psychiatry near Jamaica, NY.
See Jamaica Psychiatrists.