A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saleem Raza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saleem Raza is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saleem Raza, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Raza graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Raza has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Raza accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 23 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Saleem Raza practice?
Dr. Saleem Raza practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Grosse Pointe, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI and Dearborn, MI.
See Grosse Pointe Pediatricians.