A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saleem Raza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saleem Raza is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saleem Raza, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Raza graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Raza has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saleem Raza BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Saleem Raza practice?
- Dr. Saleem Raza has 4 office locations.
Dr. Saleem Raza practices Pediatrics near Grosse Pointe, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI and Dearborn, MI.
See Grosse Pointe Pediatricians.