A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saleem Tahir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saleem Tahir is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Tahir graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Tahir has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saleem Ahmad Tahir MD is a male Neurologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Saleem A. Tahir practice?
- Dr. Saleem Tahir has 4 office locations.
Dr. Saleem Tahir practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Warren, MI.
See Livonia Neurologists.