Excellent Docor show details Excellent Docor
by Ana S. on Apr 1st, 2015

Dr. Waraich is a knowledgeable and caring physician. He takes the time to listen to you and never rushes through a visit. Dr. Waraich has been instrumental in helping me cope with a medical condition. I would recommend him to others. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Waraich and his Staff.

Patient show details Patient
by Jasmine Wollsperger on Feb 5th, 2015

BEST......Doctor..... EVER........!!!!!!!

Old school manner, the way it should be! show details Old school manner, the way it should be!
by B. Diaz on Oct 25th, 2013

Dr. Waraich and his staff are very professional yet personable, a good balance to have when you are dealing with a debilitating disease. His ability to listen and recommend choices is truly an asset.

by Genie H. on Feb 4th, 2013

I have had very bad experiences with other Rheumatologists and I even switched medical groups so I could go to Dr. Wairich. He listens well and has done a good job so far. I would recommend him to others. His staff is also first rate.

The Best show details The Best
Mar 25th, 2012

One of the best doctor I've ever seen. Dr. Waraich is knowlegeable, very helpful, flexible, and sensitive. I'm very glad I was referred to him and have since recommended him to others. Oh yeah, his staff is terrific, too.

Feb 29th, 2012

Very professional and friendly. His staff are also extremly friendly.

Fantastic! show details Fantastic!
Jun 22nd, 2011

Probably the best doctor I've ever seen. Extremely knowlegable, skillful, sensitive, and caring. Dr. Waraich has helped me tremendously with fibromyalgia. I can't imagine anyone better. His staff is also terrific - very helpful, warm, and friendly.The world needs more doctors like Dr. Waraich.