Dr. Saleh Adi MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics San Francisco, CA

August 14th, 2013
Saudi Arabia - Riyadh
Hello My experience with this doctor that he was exam me When I was a kid and he was a student in human medicine I was suffering from rheumatism in the blood and i'm always complain of my legs He is now not remind me, I am his cousin and I am 33 years old But I can not forget hem .

July 7th, 2012
Great advice/demeanor with Teen Diabetic
Dr. Adi is extremely knowledgable about diabetes care, particularly in the use of a pump. After our first visit, we saw our daughters A1C go down from 8.3 to 7.0! His recommendations for multiple basal rates throughout the day were spot-on and helped get our highs in control. He is also very knowledgable about diet, nutrition and exercise. His demeanor makes him very easy to talk to, even with teenagers! I would highly recommend Dr. Adi, especially if your child is a pumper and you want to aggressively manage the disease.

September 14th, 2010
Very knowledgeable with excellent follow up
It was hard originally getting the appointment with him but I believe that is due to UCSF system. They have a concierege department that you go through to process paperwork. In addition, not many pediatric endocrinologists that will accept patients under 16 in the Bay Area. He is well known as being one of the best!

February 19th, 2009
A good doctor if you can ever get an appointment, or if he ever wants to see you. But if there is an emergency and no appointment avaiable, best of luck ever trying to get ahold of him.