A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saleh Ghaith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saleh Ghaith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Dr. Ghaith has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ghaith accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Saleh A. Ghaith practice?
Dr. Saleh Ghaith practices Internal Medicine near Allen Park, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Westland, MI and Redford, MI.
See Allen Park Internists.