A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saleh Hajjo-Rifai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saleh Hajjo-Rifai, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hajjo-Rifai graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Hajjo-Rifai has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saleh Ramez Hajjo-Rifai MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Saleh R. Hajjo-Rifai practice?
- Dr. Saleh Hajjo-Rifai has 3 office locations.
Dr. Saleh Hajjo-Rifai practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Oak Brook, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Oswego, IL and Chicago, IL.
See Oak Brook Anesthesiologists and Oak Brook Pain Management Doctors.