A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saleh Jaafar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saleh Jaafar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaafar graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Jaafar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saleh Nasri Jaafar MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Saleh N. Jaafar practice?
- Dr. Saleh Jaafar has 4 office locations.
Dr. Saleh Jaafar practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Castroville, TX and Boerne, TX.
See San Antonio Family Physicians and San Antonio Internists.