A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saleh Jaafar is Excellent. Dr. Jaafar has been reviewed by 11 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaafar graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Miami. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jaafar has 9 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- St Luke`s Baptist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jaafar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Saleh Jaafar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Saleh N. Jaafar practice?
Dr. Saleh Jaafar practices Internal Medicine near Castroville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bandera, TX and Boerne, TX.
See Castroville Internists.