Learn more about Dr. Saleh Jaafar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saleh Jaafar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaafar graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jaafar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jaafar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Saleh N. Jaafar practice?
Dr. Saleh Jaafar practices Emergency Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Castroville, TX and Boerne, TX.
See San Antonio Emergency Physicians, San Antonio General Practitioners, and San Antonio Internists.