Dr. Saleh Jaafar MD Patient Reviews

January 13th, 2017
Always has your back. No matter what.
Great staff

March 25th, 2016
When I found out my husband and I were known as the fat one and the slow one I quit!!!!!! My husband had stage 4 adenoid cystic carcinoma and a heart attack. I'm thankful he is still here!

March 11th, 2016
Wait time to long

October 29th, 2015
Dr. Jaafar is an outstanding doctor and a great person. He takes extra time with patients and really listens to what they say. I highly recommend him.

June 22nd, 2015
A Real Family Doctor!
Dr. Jaafar has been our family physician for a number of years. He remembers our names and doesn't have to look in the chart to figure out who we are like other doctors with a million patients. He is very skillful, has referred to specialists when needed and reminds me of the family doctor who used to make house calls - that kind of relationship! Yes, the office is a bit chaotic and they still use paper faxes instead of electronic ones to refill scrips which takes extra time, but how many doctors do you know who would give you their personal cell phone number in case of emergencies?

June 16th, 2015
This doctor is a rare gem in the field of money making practices - HE CARES!
Best primary care doctor I've ever had. Have been seeing him for almost 5 years. I have numerous conditions and he stays right on top of them and is full of praise when it shows I am working on some issues and very straight forward when I don't. He is personable and CARES, which is so important in today's world of for profit only mentality.

May 20th, 2015
Been there, done that, not doing it again!
Perhaps people writing wonderful reviews are like the ones who write on Yelp, they are employees! The wait, both in the waiting room and the exam room is interminable! I was a patient for about a year or so and most of the time saw a PA. Because I had a list of my medications and all I really needed were refills, things went along swimmingly. Then a routine mammogram changed all of that. After being referred for an enhanced mammogram, a biopsy, then on to a cancer treatment center, I was told that I have breast cancer! I have no doubt whatsoever that he knew this but either didn't have the balls or intestinal fortitude to tell me himself. This behavior is both egregious and unconscionable. I will be looking for a new doctor.

May 6th, 2015
Great doctor and staff. I've been going to Dr. Jaafar for years and will continue to do so. Best doctor that you can find.

January 26th, 2015
worth the wait
Been with medicare associates for many years. They cared for my grandparents my mother and father and kids.

December 14th, 2014
I have NEVER had them call pharmacists back in time for medicine refills. The doctors may be good but the support staff is the worst. When I complained that records were not filed in my mother's file the woman opened a closet door and showed me piles and piles of records needing to be completed. The girl at the desk ignores phone calls. they are understaffed and have unprofessionals working records, scheduling, billing

November 10th, 2014
Thanks to Dr. Jaafar and his staff for excellent care!!

September 17th, 2014
Wonderful office, staff and doctor. Dr. Jaafar is a great internist and really listens. I had a question about my bill and his staff handled it professionally. So not sure about billing comments below but then again, I'm not trying to get out of paying my bill. They took care of all my issues.