Internists, Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)

Middle Village
40 Union Ave
Clifton, NJ 07011
973-546-3355
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  scatter-brained  |  show details
Oct 10th, 2013

He's a nice man, but his bedside manner is poor. He asks you questions, and before you say more than a word, he's saying "uh-huh, ok, yeah", as if he's not listening at all. It's very offputting to say the least. He is also quite a scatter-brain. He said my testosterone was low. So he put me on testosterone for a month and then wanted me to have my blood tested again. He wrote me a prescription to have the blood work done at a lab. He specified about three different tests, but left off testosterone, which obviously was the most important one. When I called his office to have him fix the prescription, I found out he was on vacation for the next two weeks and had no one covering for him. That was it for me. I never went back, and his office never called me either. So even though he is a nice man, he leaves much to be desired as a doctor.

|  Not the one  |  show details
Aug 17th, 2013

I've been going to him for a couple months now and he's alright. he's not the best person to see because he seems to want to get rid of the person as fast as he can. he told me to get another blood work test done but never told me when specifically, he said a couple weeks. every time I go there and need to reschedule his nurses are out of it. I need to tell them as if the doctor doesn't talk to his staff. the front desk women's don't do anything but eat! I get it your hungry but be professional and not eat it have your food in front of people.

Feb 12th, 2013

Dr. Khaddash is a great doctor,He is our family physician for over 12 years. he is a professional caring provider. Thank you.

Mar 3rd, 2012

Dr. Khaddash, is a great physician. I have been under his care for 15 years.

|  VERY UNPLEASANT  |  show details
Nov 30th, 2011

This physician is one whom neglects to monitor his own work nor his staff. He is unprofessional and demeaning. He makes one feel inferior to him, perhaps due to his up bringing. His prescriptions always need verification as even after all these years he neglects to use proper penmanship. May one day cause a fatal mistake due to his inability to take corrective criticism. Please be aware and do your research before you seek this physician.

Nov 7th, 2010

Dr.Khaddash,was excellent with his care and his treatment. i recommend this doctor to everyone. :-)