Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Sep 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Muslah, has great qualities that I look for in choosing a Doctor (Primary). He always listens to your concerns about your health issues and is willing to be aggressive with the plan of action for you. Great Doctor to assist me in my health care .

Jun 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

very attentive to my concerns and careful to give the proper treatment.

Jun 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Muslah was very funny and a good Dr. the staff was great also.

May 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

got to love this doctor and the service they provide in his office.

May 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Muslah is great in terms of care and service, however, the office management/reception is poor. It is hard to answer the phone or to return a call as well as a request for service, to get a script refilled. The staff communication is poor.

Feb 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

HE IS THE GREATEST AND MOT PATIANCE KIND DR. IN MI ALSO I HAVE BEEN TO OTHER DRS THE WOULD RUSH ME DR SALEH MUSLAH HAD FOUND OUT THAT I HAD MANY HEALTH ISSUES AND CAUE OF HIM IM STILL ALIVE I WILL NEVER LEAVE A GREAT DR!THANK U DOCTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feb 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very nice doctor and staff

Jan 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Friendliest most knowledgeable doctor I've ever had the privileged of meeting.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Worst doctor ever show details Worst doctor ever
Jul 3rd, 2013

First, his front desk lady so rude. Doesn't know how to respect people. Second. Dr is so ignorant. He shows no respect for nobody. Will never go there again.

Oct 18th, 2012

Very knowledgeable and competent. I went years living with a condition that no doctor was able to diagnose and he was able to. I would recommend him to my friends and family.

Jun 23rd, 2012

very compassionate and caring. I am impressed by his knowledge of medicine.

Very Competent Doctor show details Very Competent Doctor
May 21st, 2012

I went to Dr. Muslah about 4 years ago, when my condition was not improving by seeing other doctor. He quickly diagnosed and treated my asthma. I swear by this doctor. He is up to date on the latest methodologies, quick, and a great listener. He also treated me when i came in contact with the MRSA virus, and I am well to this day.I recommend him whole heartedly

Jun 17th, 2011

Very professional, curtious, and smart. I switched to him as my pcp after a recomondation from a friend who has been his patient for years. I could not be any more satisfied with the service i recieved!

:( show details :(
Apr 7th, 2011

This doctor is a joke. HE is NOT professional at all. All he talks about is how ignorant people are.

by from Cairo on May 3rd, 2009

wanna see him.

good reputation show details good reputation
Apr 22nd, 2009