inactive

Saleh Salehmoghaddam MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

June 23rd, 2015
There are not enough stars in the sky to rate this wonderful man! God bless him!

April 22nd, 2015
Dr. Saleh was the absolute most dedicated and caring dr. I ever had! He never said "No!" to a patient asking to see him! I think of him every day, as I take my daily regimine of med's, some of which he prescribed for me! It is hard to believe that he is no longer with us! He will alway's be in my prayer's!

February 12th, 2013
None better, truly knowledgeable doctor.
Dr. Saleh is a blessing. He is an old school doctor who puts his patients ahead of hospital beaurocracy. He is attentive, truthful, and very knowledgeable in all aspects of the human body. He is a problem solver who can offer invaluable life saving advise, treatment options, and newfound hope to sick people with issues even outside of his specialty which is nephrology. Thank you, Dr. Saleh, for guiding me through the cancer ordeal. We beat that sucker!

July 4th, 2008
THERE IS NO BETTER DOCTOR...
Dr. Saleh is the most dedicated and skilled physician we have ever met. His kindness and compassion is overwhelming. If you are lucky enough to have Dr. Saleh on you team, you have been truly blessed.